It’s almost the new year and it’s happy new year’s for so many around the world right now! As we get closer to 2022, I know a lot of you will be using your downtime to plan out new goals or reflect on the past year. Here are 5 things I’ve reflected on recently.
- When you know you’re not “right”, you’re just sharing observations with good intent … things get so much more joyful 💜
- Blind cynicism is a crushing disease 🦠
- You can always be kind … no matter how frustrated you are about something, and kindness starts with being kind to yourself 💡
- You don’t hear it being talked about a lot in NFT land, but NFT’s are a foundation for entertainment in a way we haven’t seen a new technology trend in a long time 🔑
- 2022 – a year of being accountable to kindness 🙂
Which one of these ideas will you be bringing into the new year? Let me know on Twitter @ZarirMerwanji If anything hits 🥊 for you, don’t forget to share your favorite on Twitter, tag me @ZarirMerwanji and use the hash tag #ZarirMerwanji so I can read it.
You are about to have the best year of your life! So excited for your 2022.